- 1. Fill in the application form on this site
- 2.Receive confirmation of enrollment in the UJSF rows on your e-mail.
- 3. Print out the completed application and place a personal signature.
- 4. Pay the membership fee and license of the pilot UJSF
- 5.Report the UJSF secretary (by e-mail or telephone) about the payment (if possible, send a photo of a check with your last name).
- 6. Translate (submit) the original of the application (with your signatures) and check the secretary of the UJSF.
- 7. Get a membership card that is licensed for the UJSF competition. The card-license is valid for a year. After paying for the following annual membership fees, the action is automatically updated.
ATTENTION: PAYMENT OF MEMBER CONTRIBUTIONS - ONLY FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MONEY ON THE FEDERATION.
For ukrainians under the age of 16 years In order to participate in the UFA competitions ukrainians under the age of 16 years, it is necessary that the responsible person / representative (one of the parents, guardians, closest relatives) be a member of the UFA. For more information, contact the UFA secretary.